Trust In The Lord - Free Printable | Mimi, Mommy and Me: Trust In The Lord - Free Printable

May 26, 2014

Trust In The Lord - Free Printable


I love how spring brings out the most vibrant colors in the flowers in my yard.  I've added a Bible verse to this pretty picture of purple heather.  This is a free printable that I'm sharing with you!

Just right click on the image to save it to your computer and print it on your home printer, or send it to your favorite one hour photo.  It is sized as an 8 x 10 image.

http://mimimommyandme.blogspot.com/2014/05/trust-in-lord-free-printable.html #bibleverse #freeprintable

I love this verse.  It is such a good reminder to trust the Lord in all circumstances.  It can be so hard not to lean on our own understanding, but when it contradicts God's word, we need to trust in Him alone.

If you'd like a free printable for your kids' room, here is a classic child's prayer.

What is your favorite Bible verse?  I'd love to add it to a pretty picture to share with others.  :)



Linked up on: Much Ado About Monday, Treasure Box Tuesday, Link'n Blogs, Pintastic Pinteresting PartyFeathered Nest Friday, Grace At Home, Weekend Wind Down, Link It Or Lump It Sunday, Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, What We Accomplished Wednesday, Fabulously Frugal Thursday, Makers Link Party, Say Gday Saturday, Motivation Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up on Pintastic Pinteresting Party. This is a beautiful printable and one of my favorite verses. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this verse, too. Thanks for the visit!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Comments make me happy! :)